The Surry Medical Ministries pharmacy is open any time the clinic is open. All currently eligible patients may have valid SMM prescriptions filled during these times.
Medication Refill Services
- Pharmacy services are only available in person. There are no on-line or telephone prescription refill services.
- Medications may be dropped off at one clinic and then picked up at a later clinic.
- ONLY THE PATIENT MAY PICK UP HIS/HER MEDICATION; unless permission for other person(s) is listed in patient’s chart.
- If the label on a patient’s medicine says “No Refills”, the patient may come to clinic and sign up for a Nurse Refill Assessment to obtain additional refills of the medicine.
- Patients with chronic illnesses (such as: diabetes, COPD, high blood pressure, heart disease) will also be expected to complete any doctor-requested lab orders and follow up appointments in order to continue regular medication refills.